This is to all the guys who have made me the girl I am today. You made me confident, took me on new adventures, challenged me, broke my heart, made me laugh so hard it hurt, left me with memories at places that will never be replaced and lastly set my standards pretty high for the things that really count…this is for all of you. A piece of all of you will forever stay with me.
To the guy my Mom always loved…from Ninja Turtles to University of Chicago…you will make a phenomenal doctor and were an incredible athlete, my childhood wouldn’t have been the same.
I truly love each one of you in your own unique way...thank you for the adventures...
XoXo Ya Digg?!
To the guy that was the comedian that fell in love with my best friend.... I couldn’t be happier about it, I thank you for my love and appreciation of South Park, Calvin and Hobbes, and stand-up comedy
To the guy so shy that his Dad made him hang out with me and play basketball with me every Wednesday night....you have turned into THE ladies man, you are truly gorgeous and I’m so proud of you despite what anyone says
To the guy that was my first Texas love..... you are circled in my 6th grade yearbook forever and you’re now making one of the most influential people in my life the happiest woman in the world
To the guy that was my first Texas love..... you are circled in my 6th grade yearbook forever and you’re now making one of the most influential people in my life the happiest woman in the world
To the guy that was my "dangerous" love....we never made sense and would have never worked out, as hard as we would have tried. But you taught me to take risks I would have never taken and to truly believe in people.
To the first guy I said "I love you" to... I’m proud of the man you’ve become and always were and I’m sorry I broke your heart
To the guy who put their arm around me for the first time right there by the water...I still remember that night vividly...
To the good guy who I had a relationship with that I never understood.... I’m happy for the life you’ve made for yourself and sorry that I ever hurt you. You were better off…trust me.
To the guy who I’d never even have dreamed of being friends with.... you made me the confident girl I am today and complimented me in a way I’ve never been complimented in before…you were enchanting…
To the guy that if it was possible to put everything I ever looked for into one person.... it’s you and I think you know it...
To the guy whose guard was always up and all I wanted to do was break your walls down…one day you will learn to let your guard down…
To the guy who was my high school dream boat... I’d never thought I’d ever speak to in my entire life, then you turned out to be as shy and genuine as I could have ever hoped for
To the guy that no matter what....still makes me feel like a million bucks, you deserve a great girl
To the funny guy...I’m not sure I’ve fallen for someone so fast or laughed so hard in my life
To the guy I made a certain connection through music with... I’ve never felt that with anyone else
To the guy that was my innocent love....who knew we both felt the same about each other, so glad we confessed that years later, congratulations on your engagement you will be a phenomenal doctor
To the guy that made me fall in love with the quirky, intelligent, musical type… you brought my standards to a new level, thank you…even though I’ll never understand you…for you I hope you realize what you missed…
To the guy that did some insanely amazing and ballsy things for me in high school like asking my mom to use our kitchen to make me dinner one night, got a limo to take me to my favorite concert even though you hated the band…you genuinely cared about me and the girl that gets you is a lucky one and I’m glad you’ve grown up and “chilled” out
To the first guy I truly loved...sparks flew in an innocent and apprehensive way…I could have sat on your porch and talked all night every night
To the guy who left me notes on my car every day after school…because of you those are the kinds of things that I cherish most…I have no doubt you’re a phenomenal husband
To THAT guy....don’t change who you are, you were absolutely perfect the way you were, I hate that you changed for a girl
To the guy that I swallowed my pride, stood in front of and laid it on the line for…life goes on...
To the guy I had a contest of who could pretend to care the least with…lay your armor down…it’s okay to be vulnerable…
To the guy that had a sick need to give love then take it away…I really hope you’ve learned to trust and didn’t just make a huge mistake…because you deserve better
To the guy I’m convinced is scared…don’t be, I’ve been there…it’s worth the fall and risk…things turn out okay either way
To the guy I fell asleep on the phone with for 9 months….I still do that to people and think of you every time
To the guy that there are certain songs that will never be the same for me and certain places I can’t go without thinking of you …I smile every time…I hope you do too
To the guy that gives me butterflies.... I will never settle for anything less than butterflies
To the guy that gets mad when they call me "one of the guys", it’s ok with me, but I love that you stood up for me…you will make a great husband one day
To the guy I used to hope to see while passing classes... I wish I would have told you sooner….
To the guy that still holds a piece of my heart in your hands...you have no idea what you mean to me
To the guys who say EVERY right thing but would never date a friend...I intend on marrying my “best friend”
I truly love each one of you in your own unique way...thank you for the adventures...

No comments:
Post a Comment